Saturday, April 10, 2010

Looking Back At The Past

I missed the time I played the cello in an orchestra/enemble. Life w/o music is indeed dull. Didnt have the discipline to practise despite having the time to do it now. Can't get any better just by sitting here and thinking about it. Maybe, it's time.

It's just so hard to change one's character sometimes. I just dislike changes to any plans after it's been confirmed. Life's so unpredictable.

There're things that I wana do and things that I wish I could stop myself from doing. It's just so tough.

I really wana quit this time. MOE is driving me crazy. Is it just because I cannot take the stress or is it true that they had already crossed the line. God help me please. It doesn't seems to be something I wana do.

Home Alone 2

My parents will be back tomorrow! I feel so relieved. Get to experience a lot of things through this week. Washing the clothes, drying and hanging it up, making sure it doesn't rain etc. It's so troublesome but now I know how my parents felt haha.

I dono how to iron my clothes!!! Shit!!!

Appointment was cancelled in the last minute -.- and I didnt go for the recce today either. Just waiting for 7pm so that i can meet you. It's just weird, waiting till 7pm just to go out with your friends and go home together. Doesn't it sounds weird? Hope it'll be interesting then.

No comments: